Foodie Blog Roll 2

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome!

Howdy 'yall! This is my first post on my new blog. I recently moved from here and I am really excited about it! Sorry if this is confusing to anyone, but I just felt like since I was really only blogging about FOOD that I should make an actual cooking blog. :) Not sure if there is a way to move some of the previous recipes over to here or not, but don't worry, I will be making lots of great NEW stuff for you to try and since I am leaving the other blog up, you can always go back over there.
I am getting really excited for the fall and I have several yummy recipes to try. Visit me often and I will try to always have creative new things for you to drool over! ha
Until next time!
~Steph, A.K.A. Cookin' Cowgirl

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...